January 10, 2011

Teen Vogue/ Feb. 2011 : Lucy Hale

twenty2.onsugar.com

I am an avid TEEN VOGUE reader starting from October 2005 when I purchased my first issue, I have been addicted since! I wait and wait (impatiently at that) for the next issue to come out (the other night I re-read all the issues I had! Talk about no life..). I love the fashion and articles that are featured in TEEN VOGUE, and all though I don't have the guts to wear more then half of what I see, I am drawn to the well-put-together outfits and makeup.
Lucy Hale of Pretty Little Liars graces the cover of the February 2011 issue of TEEN VOGUE! I just got my hands on the edition today; it's a little thin, but I love this issue so far! The younger Kardashian sisters (Kylie & Kendall) are also featured, along with Christine Staub (Daughter of Danielle Staub of Real Housewives of New Jersey). Talk about reality TV stars galore! Hey! Did I mention... prominent (& young!) fashion blogger Tavi Gevinson is also featured (with Gwen Stefani)!?!? This is an amazing issue; the fashion is fabulous, and I can't get enough!

Any TEEN VOGUE readers out there? Anybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you! I do read and appreciate all comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...