January 9, 2011

If you got it, use it!

weheartit.com
I attempted to opened the drawer of my organizer and it wouldn't budge. I'll tell you why...it was brimming to the top with various beauty products! AAAHHHH. Everything from moisturizers, and powders to body sprays and lotions. I then thought to myself, this needs to end, and NOW. "Project 10 Pan" came to mind at this point. If you don't know what "Project 10 Pan" is here is the concept as derived from excellentmakeup.com: "Using up or hitting the pan of 10 makeup items to be eligible to buy 1 new makeup item. Makeup item is not limited to eyeshadow pan/pot but everything from face and liner to lip products with the exception of skin care." Various Youtube guru's have been doing this for a while now, and I think it's high time I too, start! My problem isn't with makeup, I don't have as much makeup as I do "other" beauty products. My goal? - To use up the products I have before purchasing anything new. I have more moisturizers and lotions then I need; I seem to purchase anything that smells good or looks good and then it just sits unused in that drawer for ages!

I don't want to just do this with beauty products but anything and everything I own. I spend way too much money on products, clothing, and knick knacks. By using what I have already, I can save money and use and develop self-control for myself to not have to buy things all the time.

Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you! I do read and appreciate all comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...