MUA (Make Up Academy)
I came across MUA, most items were a pound or more, and Superdrug was having a promotion so I thought, why not! I got a 3 pack of green eyeshadows, as well as a 3 pack of the purple eyeshadows and a liquid eyeliner. I didn't buy too much from MUA since most of the items were open or tested. ** Sorry about the picture quality, I promise that the shades look great in person! **
The green eyeshadows in order from left to right:
- Shade 7 - Pearl
- Shade 6 - Pearl
- Shade 5 - Pearl
- Shade 13 - Pearl
- Shade 9 - Pearl
- Shade 4 - Pearl
I also purchased some GOSH cosmetics products.
- Brow Kit 001
- Natural Blush in 39 Electric Pink (Soft Pink)
- Glamorous Eye Shadow in 17 Purple (Lilac purple)
- Let's Twist Waterproof Eyeliner in 100 Blue Grass (Seagreen)
- Extreme Art Eyeliner (Blue) in 10
- Extreme Art Eyeliner (Teal) in 11
Maxfactor Xperience Volumising Mascara in Black/Brown
- I have been using this Mascara since I got it, and it has become one of my favourites!
I purchased other random drugstore items as well as Superdrugs own makeup brushes.
I bought 4 shadow brushes (and love them!) as well as 1 face/blush brush. I haven't used them all that much but I like the quality of the brushes and the bristles.
This was my first time at Superdrug and it reminded me of our Shoppers Drug Mart here in Canada, except with more variety and great deals! Next time I visit, I hope to purchase more!
To visit Superdrug online Click here. Have you tried any of these brands? Let me know what you think!
Hope you enjoyed this post!