November 2, 2010

E.L.F HAUL


I finally gave in and purchased a bunched of products from the inexpensive and much-raved about Eyes.Lips.Face cosmetics line.

I've heard good and bad things about their products. I haven't had a chance to use many of them yet...however, once I do, I will have a review posted. The reason I think that this line became famous in the Youtube community and in the News (shown on ABC and FOX news) was because of the inexpensive price. Most items range from about $1.00, $3.00 and slightly higher depending on the product.

Right off the bat, the first thing that I wasn't so pleased with was the delivery time for the products. These items took approximately 3-4 weeks  to arrive. 
If you are anything like me, you want your products ASAP! This was one thing I had heard from other ELF customers, that shipping took way too long and because of this many would not purchase from ELF again.

Also, I was very disappointed in the overall packaging of the items. The boxes for some of the items were damaged/broken while in transit; and while this is beyond control, it still didn't give me a very good impression.


Now onto the goodies! I purchased the following:
  • Total Face Brush
  • Foundation Brush
  • Blushing,Bronzing and Blending Brush
  • Eye Shadow Brush (not shown) - which broke after the 1rst use.
  • Single Eyeshadow in Coffee Bean
  • Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder (compared to NARS product)
  • Under Eye Concelear & Highlighter
  • Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
  • Shimmering Facial Whip (Gift with Purchase)
  • Mineral Foundation in Dark
  • Mineral Booster (Shimmer)
  • Mineral Face Primer
  • Daily Brush Cleaner - Spray (not shown)
* E.L.F. Brightening Eye Color in Brownstone(pictured bottom left) was recieved as a gift with some goodies purchased from Youtube Guru miss.erica she is so sweet!

Overall, I liked the individual packaging of the products. I thought that the value for the products was good also.

I cannot give my full opinion because this is not a review and I have not used all the products yet. I will review each product as I use it. If you have any questions regarding any of the above products feel free to contact me.

Check ELF here

Have you purchased from ELF before? If so, let me know what your favourite products are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you! I do read and appreciate all comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...