November 29, 2010

Pink 4 Friday

Bright-Barbie-Pink Lipstick fanatics rejoice!


Nicki Minaj has her own M.A.C Lipstick.




Source: product-girl.com


I like Nicki Minaj, it's nothing against her I just don't feel the need for a Bright-Pink-Barbie Lipstick with her name on it. I feel like M.A.C already has Lipsticks of the same shade...but anyway just because I am not interested doesn't mean no one else is!


The Lipstick is a Limited Edition item, personally designed by the audacious Miss Minaj herself, in celebration of her new album Pink Friday. According to M.A.C, Nicki's Lipstick is only available for 4 days from the date of November 26th, and is currently sold out on the M.A.C website .



Source: vexinthecity.com

Before Minaj, Lady Gaga has her own M.A.C Lipstick as well, (in a similar shade might I add), and I can only hope that M.A.C would choose other inspiring women for their promotions in the future..


Final Thoughts:


Necessary?
In my opinion, no.
Did I purchase it?
No.


Would I purchase it?
No.


Did you purchase the Pink Friday Lipstick by Nick Minaj for M.A.C this past weekend?
If not, why didn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you! I do read and appreciate all comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...