December 9, 2010

Fresh Face: Freida Pinto

Source: Google Images

You may remember this elegant beauty as the star of the 8 Academy Award winner Slumdog Millionaire; Freida Pinto.

She is a professional model and actress of Indian descent who made headlines after the 2008 hit movie released.

I love her effortless style! Her petite frame makes her look good in almost anything! She has this natural elegance to her, which I absolutely adore! Definately someone I look upto!


Source: cnngo.com































She has also appeared on various magazine covers such as: Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Harpers Bazaar, People, and ELLE among others.


We hope to see more of her soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you! I do read and appreciate all comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...