December 25, 2010

AVON HAUL

Hiya! I made some purchases from AVON.ca and decided to share it with you all.

The women in my family have been ordering from AVON as long as I can remember...My aunt was an AVON lady at one point, and my co-worker is too... This would be my first buying experience from AVON since I would usually jack stuff from my mom or ask her to order things for me...

Anyway, AVON.ca was having a sale, and all the products I ordered range from 99 cents to $9.99, which is not bad. I bought 10 makeup items in total, not much, but I decided to try it out and see how I like the products and the online service. Standard shipping was $1.00 if you spend $30, I believe, and if you spend $50 you recieve a free gift..and trust me it is not hard to spend over $50! I had the option of express shipping, but I figured, since it is the holidays my shipment wouldn't arrive this week anyway, why pay the extra money? I ordered my items on December 19th and recieved them on the 24th. I took them a few days to process my information and prepare the shipment, but I honestly didn't expect it to reach me that fast!

Now onto the goodies! Let me know if you would like to see swatches or reviews on these items and I will gladly do them for you.










Hope you enjoyed this post. More later.

Do you like AVON products? Have you purchased from AVON before? If yes, what was your experience like?

Happy Holidays everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Same here! My mom purchased it a while back and since then it's been my favourite! Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the lippie... just my shade !! :P will check if they have this shade in India !!
    we have lil similar choice !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lipstick is gorgeous paired with the glazewear sparkle lipgloss in rave! I wore it out this weekend! xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey post the swatches also na..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeeee their lip glosses omg, They are fabulous and not sticky@ all my favourite ia Darling Pink <3333
    New subbies

    Foxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. > FOXY ET AL: This was my first time trying an Avon lipgloss and I was presently surprised!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you! I do read and appreciate all comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...