August 25, 2011

My Bio Oil Challenge



> I've decided to start my own Bio Oil challenge. I have heard great things about this product but I'd like to see for myself. This product apparently helps with the appearance of marks and scars. I have heard testimonies from friends who've used it and they've said it works wonders over time. It took one friend atleast a month or two before she saw any results. I'm guessing it works different for everyone; my skin my heal faster or slower than the person next to me. I've decided to try it out for a month, at which time I can give some insight into whether or not I've seen any changes and maybe include some photos to show the difference.

So let's see how this goes!
Have you used Bio Oil before?
xo

4 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea. I've had a bottle sitting in my room for so long. I'm just too lazy and forgetful to actually use it. I want to get rid of some pigmentation/acne scarring on my face.

    You've inspired me to actually use mine too :) Can't wait to see more posts on this hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zahra! Thanks for your interest! Glad I was able to inspire you :) Please do let me know what your experiences are, I would love to hear!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bio Oil has worked for me in the past... But I've been bad and have stopped using it.
    Think I shall take up the challenge too.
    *off I go to buy a bottle*
    Perfect skin here we come!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky: Your comments never fail to make me smile! :)
    Jump on board and take the challenge with me then!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you! I do read and appreciate all comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...