June 5, 2011

LONG OVERDUE HAUL!

The weather was so gorgeous that I decided to photograph my goodies outdoors! The lighting was absolutely perfect, but let me tell you that the photos do the items no justice! Here is a haul of some sorts, these items were purchased over a period of time and I understand this post is LONG overdue (I apologize) and I haven't blogged in approximately 1-2 weeks! Eeeek! To make up for it I have this nice lengthy haul for your enjoyment! I'm listening to this and this as I write! xo
One of my favourite things about summer is the fact that we get to wear gorgeous things on our feet! In fact I purchased these lovelies for a steal at Forever 21! The first pair are a gorgeous pair of grey sandals perfect to be paired with a summer dress! I wear these with everything! The second are canvas slip on shoes that have (atleast in my opinion) a slight boyfriend feel. I am that jeans and t-shirt kinda-girl and these are perfect with a plan white tee and some jeans. They make the outfit look effortless and comfortable!

Although I've had my room painted for almost a year now, I haven't finished decorating yet...I found these beauties at my local home and garden store (where little brother works, btw - that's how I got the discount!) aren't they gorgeous?!? I love them! They compliment my room wonderfully. I plan to hang these up above my bead on the main wall, I think they'll look perfect! Maybe I show you all the finished product? *wink*
I love headbands! I have been wearing them before I could even walk! These satin-bowed beauties came as a set for a bargain at Forever 21. I was browsing the website for summer clothing and I couldn't resist! Plus, I feel like a girl can't have too many head bands; there are so many styles and colors to choose from and you can match them with any outfit!
Another Forever 21 purchase! I know what you are thinking: I'm Forever 21 crazy! I thought this was TOO CUTE to pass up as well! I was looking for something to hang up my necklaces on since I hate when they get tangled in my drawer and I found this stand! This photo does absolutely no justice! This necklace stand is a vintage inspired piece that I love! It definitely adds character to my dresser!
Lipstick lovers rejoice! If you remember from this post how desperately I was looking for a new lippie. I recieved so many comments and suggestions from all of you lovely readers that I had a hard time choosing! Some lovely ladies suggested I try lower ended brands before I try higher ended brands and I decided to purchase a mix of both! I may do swatches in another post if anyone is interested.
1. NYX - Indian Pink
2. REVLON - (Pearl) Rose & Shine
3. MAC - (Frost) Angel
4. MAC - (Cremesheen) Fanfare
5. MAC - (Lustre) Hug Me
There is an interesting story about this Tunic, it's from Pakistan! I bought this off of a co-worker of mine who came back from Pakistan..this photo does this top no justice, I promise you! The material is amazing for summer... so light and airly! I love tunics in the summer time; they make you look and feel effortless and stylish! I am thinking of pairing it with a thin camel brown belt for an added touch.  Any suggestions on how to style this? I would appreciate any suggestions!
+ Last but not least, this camel shoulder bag was purchased from GLOBO shoes for a steal! They had the same bag in black which i'm usually drawn to first, but it looked much better in this shade. I took this to Nova Scotia with me and it was a dream to carry, I fit tons of things in it! I'd like your opinion on how YOU would style this bag with an outfit. Leave me a comment if you have any ideas!

On another note: I've been debating over whether or not I should do outfit posts. Quite a few bloggers do them but because of some personal issues I end up backing out. Maybe sometime in the near future? Also, I'd love your input if you have any ideas for this blog; things you would like to see more and less of..let me know!

Much love ♥
- saf.

10 comments:

  1. I love the sandals and the jewlery tree!

    That’s So Fletch
    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. > Jay: Thank you darling! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, it's nice to see some of your pictures for a change :P
    (The headbands on the tree made me smile :))
    Secondly, I want everything you bought... Especially the shoulder bag with the bow, so adorable!

    Please do some OOTD posts... I would love to see it! Besides, I do it, so you can do it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. > Lucky: I know ...I realize I should definitely take more of my own photos! :)
    I'm glad you liked the items...I'd love to see your take on how you'd style them!

    You girly, are uber stylish, I don't know if I can say the same about myself :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. please do the swatches. :)

    xxxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. > Meg: Will do sugar! Look out for the swatches in the next few posts! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT haul! Love those lipsticks <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the bag ! So chic! :)

    www.arty-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sara H: Thanks but not better than yours! :)

    Meg: I didn't forget! I promise! :)

    Artyheart: Thanks for stopping by! x

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you! I do read and appreciate all comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...